Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thrift Store Finds!



Hi Everythingers!!!
I went to the local Goodwill with my mom yesterday and look what I found!!!! Arn't these retro canisters just adorable?!?! I only paid $2 a piece for them! When I first saw them I thought I would cover up the names on the canisters with chalkboard paint...but the more I looked at them, the more I thought that they were just so cute the way they are! So..... I decided to leave them as is.
The thrift store had all sorts of cool stuff.....I am going to go back after Christmas and buy some clothes with cool looking patterns and I am going to make some stuff!!! hahahah!
If you never visit the thrift stores in your area.....you should definitely check them out...sometimes they are gold mines!

Happy Thrifting!
-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment