Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Creative Juice



Good Morning Everythingers!
I was just looking at my "Creative Juice Book" from the DIY network, starring Cathy Filian and Steve Piacenza. This is a picture of the exact book I have:
It's a great little book! Definitely worth the $5.54 I paid for it purchasing it used at Amazon.com
Also, if you go to the following youtube link, they have a channel with some great tutorial ideas. I'll post the link below....

The sad news is that the show went off the air. I don't remember it ever being on, but I sure would have liked to see all of the episodes or at least have another book by them! The show lasted eight seasons according to Wikipedia. I wish I could order the DVDs of the seasons but I don't think that they are available.

I believe the only remains left of the series can be found through youtube, and I think if you go to the http://www.diynetwork.com/tv-shows/index.html and type Creative Juice there will be perhaps a few videos and some tutorials.

Get your Juice on......

-Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment