Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bottle Cap Magnets


So, I was going to post a tutorial today but I wasn't feeling very well, so it will have to wait until Monday. However, a friend of mine who is also an "everything-er" dropped off a sweet little homemade Christmas gift and I thought it was cute and I would share it with you.

Here is what she made me:
Arn't they just the cutest little things? I was thinking something that might be fun is to make a bunch of these for party favors...... and display them in a bowl.
I am in a book club and when we meet again I think I may make a bunch of these with our little book work logo on it and hand them out as party favors :)
Just an idea inspired from my friend Mandie! Thanks Mandie!
When I make a bunch of these I will post a tutorial for you all to see :)

Happy Crafting!!!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment