Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scrap Bag





So this morning I woke up early hungry to create something. So I got a couple of old t-shirts and an old hospital gown I had. I cut them into strips and sewed them together. The hospital gown had a big sewn in pocket on the front of the gown, so I cut out the pocket and sewed it to the inside of the bag. I used and orange t-shirt as the lining. For the strap I cut a long strip of the gown and twisted it, tying knots as I twisted it all the way down, then sewed it onto the bag.
This was a super easy project and super fun and fast....and the best part about this project is that it was FREE!!!!!!!
I had an old head band that had a cut black flower on it that I removed and just safety pinned it onto the bag....... viola!!! cuteness!!!
I hope you think this bag is cute too, and I hope it inspires you to make one of your own :)

Happy Scrapping!
-Erin :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been leaving you messages...no answer back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I replied to your comments! :)
    I didn't get any other messages...

    ReplyDelete